Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter Scrapbook






Flowers, delicate perfumes, pastels. 
Colours, painted eggs, traditional sponge cake (cozonac).
Loads of food, desserts, chocolate bunnies
Family reunion, trips, fun and light.



If I were to summarize my spring break, definitely these would  be the key words of my description. Below is a glimpse of my spring break, filled with Easter dishes, delighting fleurs and other Easter-y accents:)



Painted Eggs



Again and Again.

Easter Midnight Dinner


Chocolate Cake Dessert
Boeuf Salad | Best Dish on Earth



Midnight Candle 

Cutest Turtle-Pig


Easter Selfie
Goodbye Bouquet









1 comment:

  1. You have so many amazing pictures!! Love your site. Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award recognizing new blogs, you can check out the post here! http://twentieschic.com/liebster-goes-to/

    xoxo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Similar posts